- Applicant must hold a Private Pilot Licence
- An applicant shall have acquired 10 hours of night flight time
- (i) 5 hours dual including 2 hours of cross-country
- (ii) 5 hours of solo flight time including 10 takeoffs, circuits and landings and 10 hours of dual instrument time.
- Applicant must have reached the level of skill specified in the Flight Instructor Standard
- Instructor $65 /hour
- Cessna 152 $148 /hour
|Dual Instruction 10 hours C152||2130.00|
|Solo practice 5 hours C152||740.00|
|Transport Canada processing fee||30.00|
|TOTAL:||$2,900 + HST|
NOTE: All instruction satisfies Canadian Aviation Regulations minimum requirements and is only an estimate. Prices subject to change without prior notice. Taxes 13% HST not included.
Prices as of Aug 2019